Visegrad Fellowship Program
The Visegrad Fellowship Program offers funding of individual short-term stays for V4 scholars, lecturers, and researchers (citizens of Czechia, Hungary, Poland, or Slovakia) in V4 countries others than that of their citizenship.
The fellowships are provided for a limited period ranging from 2 to 10 weeks during which the respective Fellow from the V4 country is to conduct (or participate in) concrete research project, hold lecture(s) or seminars at a higher-education level, or study or review specific sets of written or other materials available in a public archive or library.
- The country of the fellow’s citizenship and permanent residence must differ from the country of the host institution
- Fellowships are offered for a period of 2-10 weeks
- The support is paid in the form of a lump sum scholarship amounting to €500/week paid in two instalments (80% and 20% respectively)
- Electronic applications are accepted via the My Visegrad system continuously throughout the year in two periods-January through June and August through November and shall include the following uploaded documents written in English:
- Scanned valid ID document
- Scan of the doctoral diploma or a proof of enrollment in doctoral studies program
- Letter of invitation signed/stamped by the host institution detailing the precise length of the fellowship, its concrete nature, and the intended outcomes
- A letter of recommendation issued by the applicant’s affiliated (home) institution or by a relevant expert (for non-affiliated applicants)
- Each applicant can submit only a single application form per deadline