Community Engagement Exchange (CEE) Program
Applications due November 30, 2022, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time
Calling young leaders passionate about...
- Resilience and Sustainable Development
- Women and Gender Issues
- Open and Participatory Government
- Youth Engagement
- Civic Dialogue and Peacebuilding
The Community Engagement Exchange (CEE) Program, a fully funded exchange program, supports emerging community leaders, ages 21-28, from around the world working at the nexus of public, private, and non- profit sectors to address issues of public concern and improve the quality of community. Through a three-month exchange in the United States, follow-on community engagement projects, and robust alumni programming, CEE equips the next generation of civil society leaders to develop sustainable, multisector solutions to community challenges in 100 countries.
The CEE Program includes:
- Fully-funded professional practicums at U.S. community-based organizations for three months
- Comprehensive civic engagement and leadership curriculum
- Service-learning opportunities in U.S. host communities
- Mentorship from global civil society experts and support with a follow-on community engagement project
Apply today for the opportunity to join a group of global community innovators who are catalyzing change-making potential of communities around the globe.
For additional eligiblity information and to apply, visit www.irex.org/cee